Tuesday 11 September 2012

I tried to Stitch...

Hello! I have for you today are nails that are very badly stitched. Why? Because I'm a zombie and my hands are too shaky for straight lines - kidding, of course. Today's manicure is inspired by a necklace I saw on etsy! Hands up, if you're one to find inspirations around etsy too ;P Its a really simple manicure, started off with two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and drew the lines with Chen Xi Nail Art Striping Brush (I don't recommend buying this at all). Yeah, sounds darn simple right? Actually it is. But the striper gave me so much problem (too stringy and tacky). Fortunately, this art design I had in mind was meant to look messy still, being able to have more controlled outcome would have been a lot better. Hmm, these nails are suitable for Halloween, no? ;)

Stitched Nails
Stitched Nails
Stitched Nails
Stitched Nails

So that's it for today's post. Haha, don't have much to say as my mind is somehow blank (sleepy, so yeah brain dead). Anyway, I hope all of you reading this will like it! :D

6 comments:

  1. Oooh these would be amazing for Halloween! Add some black eyes, and you've got your own little zombie army! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! yeah, you're right! That would be so cool! XD

      Delete
  2. That's interesting they actually reminds me of barb wires and would be cool as a Halloween mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! You're right, perfect for Halloween xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!