Thursday 27 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hello everyone! I'm a little late, okay, about two day's late. Still, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! How was your Christmas? I certainly had such a wonderful time bonding with family and friends and tons of fun opening presents! I've finally found time to post these nails that I've did for Christmas! I do love them so much!  I do however, have a little story behind the design. I was suppose to stay up and decorate the tree together with my brother. Unfortunately, I was too exhausted and accidentally dozed off on the couch! *yikes*. So when I woke up which was about 3 am in the morning, I was kinda sadden to see the tree already decorated  - oh, don't get me wrong! He did a fabulous job! I was just sad, cause I dozed off after promising I'd decorate it with him. So yeah, my poor brother. But you know, though I was a little sad, I couldn't help but sabotage the tree a little bit. I remember seeing this beautiful medium light blue bows that I had wanted to include before I went into shut down mode. =P The theme was Forestry Green and Brown/Orange. So now you know how the blue ribbon sabotaged the whole theme XD 

And that has somewhat inspired my nails for Christmas! I don't usually do nail art on both of my hands, but when I do, its for special occasions! 

Lacqueerisa: Wrap It With A Bow!
Lacqueerisa: Wrap It With A Bow!
Lacqueerisa: Wrap It With A Bow!
On my right hand: I've used two coats of black polish and layered a coat of OPI Warm & Fozzie from the Muppets Collection. I love this polish a lot and have been aching to use it. So glad that I've finally found a combination that works! Using masking tapes, I've carefully taped on the little triangle on my right hand's ring finger and filled that area with Revlon's Amber Ablaze (stunning colour! This nail art wouldn't have been as gorgeous as without this polish!) After that, I ran Etude House PBE 102 over Amber Ablaze for a more Christmas-sy glittery effect. I've used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as whitish base to show off the gorgeous OPI Teal the Cows Come Home at its truest colour! Finishing the ribbons with a medium hex blue glitter at the center for the glittery finish! 

Lacqueerisa: Wrap It With A Bow!
Lacqueerisa: Wrap It With A Bow!
Lacqueerisa: Wrap It With A Bow!
On my left: I've used the same method, except for a few changes. I think you can pretty much get it that I've inverted the colours but remained the blue shimmer as a constant. And the present on the thumb of my left hand is a lot more simpler than the attempted perspective present for my right hand's thumb. That's because it was rather tedious and I was lacking patience and running low on time. So yeah, hehe.

Lacqueerisa: Wrap It With A Bow!
Lacqueerisa: Wrap It With A Bow!
And here are two photos with my hands posing with the ribbon on our tree! Seriously, how can I resist putting that up? XD Nothing's more fitting than shimmery glittery stuffs on the tree and on the nails! *Sigh* I certainly wish Christmas had lasted longer than just a day. :)

I hope all of you have an awesome Christmas time this year too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!